Razer to launch its gaming smartphone on November 1

Razer to launch its gaming smartphone on November 1

Razer to launch its gaming smartphone on November 1

According to the teaser on the company's website, the product will be launched on November 1, with a tagline that reads "Watch for our biggest unveiling".

We already know that Razer, the leading company for gaming hardware, software, and systems, is working on a mobile gaming device.

Counter-Strike's Most Famous Map Gets Revamped, Available To Test Now
Additionally, the bomb site itself is no longer on a raised surface, but instead on the same level as the rest of the area. The map is lighter and brighter throughout, and Valve has removed a series of dark spots where players could camp.

Since Razer purchased Nextbit, rumours started swirling across the internet that Razer may be developing some sort of mobile gaming device. Other than the date, the teaser only contains the word "Watch".

Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan said a few weeks ago that his firm would introduce a smartphone before end of 2017. So, we are not really sure what to expect from the upcoming device.

Seth MacFarlane explains Harvey Weinstein gag
It's also come out that Weinstein wrote a desperate pleading email to Hollywood executives hours before his firing. Weinstein has begun counseling, has listened to the community and is pursuing a better path.

The only thing we can guess is the phone will pack a huge battery supporting long gaming sessions. From that and subsequent reports, all fingers point to a smartphone coming from Razer.

The company had previously purchased Nextbit, a smartphone maker known for its Robin phone - a phone optimised for cloud storage. It's always felt probable that the company was preparing to launch a smartphone, presumably with Android. The image shows a guy playing a game on a smartphone, which is evidence that the company might unveil such a device next month.

Supreme Court must probe Jay Shah deals, says Congress
The court was of the opinion that it will issue summonses to the respondents only after the initial inquiry establishes a case. A political storm has erupted after the article titled "Golden touch of Jay Amit shah" was published.

Related news