Sylvester Stallone Ex-Wife Brigitte Nielsen Sexual Assault Story is a Lie

Sylvester Stallone Ex-Wife Brigitte Nielsen Sexual Assault Story is a Lie

Sylvester Stallone Ex-Wife Brigitte Nielsen Sexual Assault Story is a Lie

That was 16 years old at the time, and who wishes to remain anonymous, told the authorities that after the relationship, Sylvester Stallone allegedly threatened to beat her violently if she ever spoke to anyone. She agreed, showed up at his room and said in the middle of having sex with him, Stallone stopped asked her if she'd ever had sex with two men.

Detective sergeant retired John Samolovitch, who worked for the police of Las Vegas and who was the head of the department of sexual assault, confirmed to the Daily Mail that "the copy of the police report is a true copy of the original report".

Although she didn't say no, the report states, "she did not want to have any type of sexual contact with the bodyguard, but felt she had no choice in the matter".

Stallone spokeswoman Michelle Bega previously told the News that "no one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone".

Madhya Pradesh CM says 'Padmavati' will not be screened in state
Padmavati , starring Deepika Padukone , Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor has been in the eye of storm since it started filming. He said even if the movie gets passed by the Censor Board, it won't allow the screening of the movie in the state.

As CrimeOnline previously reported, Stallone, 71, denied the accusations that came from the former fan of the actor, who said he forced her to perform oral sex on him and his bodyguard in a room at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel in July 1986. As to why she did not pursue charges at the time, it was because she was "humiliated and ashamed", as well as being "scared", according to the police report.

The incident reportedly occurred while a then-40-year-old Stallone was in Las Vegas to film the movie, Over the Top.

"The only people I introduced to Mr. Stallone were my relatives who visited me on the set".

She signed a no prosecution form, and the matter was later dropped.

5-week Ontario college strike comes to an end
The colleges said they needed two days to restart classes, meaning students will be back on Tuesday. Progressive Conservative leader Patrick Brown supported the back-to-work legislation.

The victim claims that she was forced by both Stallone and De Luca to have sex with them at the same time.

Stallone didn't respond to the allegations on social media. "During the interview [the teen] became emotionally upset numerous times, crying and sobbing", police noted in the report.

Nielsen said that despite the fact she hasn't spoken to Stallone in almost 30 years, she's certain he couldn't have assaulted the unnamed teen.

De Luca was shot and killed by California police at a traffic stop in 2013.

Miss World Manushi Chillar's secret diet revealed
Later, she went on to win the "Miss Haryana" title in April this year followed by the coveted "Femina Miss India" title in June. ICYMI, I'm talking about Shashi Tharoor and his "creative" dig at BJP which he took by cracking a pun on Manushi.

Slyvester Stallone's ex-wife Brigette Nielsen is shooting down a claim that the "Rambo" star sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in 1986 while filming the movie, "Over the Top". They are the same records the Daily Mail published Thursday.

Related news