YouTube Finally Speaks Out About Controversial Logan Paul Video

YouTube Finally Speaks Out About Controversial Logan Paul Video

YouTube Finally Speaks Out About Controversial Logan Paul Video

The fallout for Logan Paul continues, following a video last month in which he cavalierly vlogged an apparently hanged man's body in a Japanese forest known to be the site of many suicides.

Google has chose to step up its monitoring process and will reportedly start vetting YouTube channels more strictly from now on.

The company said it had shut down its original projects with the 22-year-old vlogger, who has more than 15 million subscribers, and he would no longer appear in its comedy series Foursome. Paul has issued two statements in which he apologizes and talks about the goals of the video, saying he was hoping to raise awareness for suicide prevention.

YouTube also condemned Paul's actions and stated that suicide should never be used as a joke or a means for viewership. But a number of videos posted by popular accounts have fallen through the cracks recently, including Logan Paul's "suicide forest" video.

Sanchez To Manchester United A 'Done Deal'
Arsene Wenger yesterday denied that the Gunners had made a move for the Brazilian, but also didn't rule one out in the future. The 29-year-old is understood to prefer a move to City, and to work again with his old Barcelona coach Guardiola.

Paul, who has not responded publicly to any statements released by YouTube or Japanese officials, has made a decision to take some time off to reflect on his offensive behavior.

As of now, Paul says he will be taking a break from YouTube for a while.

YouTube announced that they are cutting ties with YouTube celebrity Logan Paul.

"We expect more of the creators who build their community on, as we're sure you do too".

No early Liverpool move for Keita, insists Rangnick
Fullkrug netted the resulting penalty on 38 minutes, then hit the winning goal 15 minutes from time to complete his hat-trick. But after the match, Rangnick insisted Keita has not informed them of a desire to leave. "That is all we know".

The popular video platform has now removed Paul from Google Preferred, a program created to ensure that brands sell its ads alongside the top 5 percent of YouTube's content creators.

After punishing one of its fastest-growing creators this week, Google is reportedly planning on scrutinizing YouTube videos that are part of its most lucrative advertising program.

"Through its decision to cut ties with Logan Paul, YouTube is sending a clear message to influencers that they will be held responsible for their actions and that they need to think twice before sharing content that could be considered offensive or inappropriate", Dahan said in an email.

YouTube said Wednesday it is removing Paul from its Google Preferred platform and putting future projects with him on hold.

Australian Open shaping up as survival of fittest
One of those women, Simona Halep, is looking to finally break through and win her first major after twice finishing runner-up. He won all four of his matches against Nadal, but in his 37th year would be the last to take his fitness for granted.

YouTube said it would soon announce steps to protect advertisers from having their products connected to controversial material.

Related news