Sunny skies in Boulder today with a high of 55

Sunny skies in Boulder today with a high of 55

Sunny skies in Boulder today with a high of 55

The advisory lasts from 11 a.m.to 11 p.m. when winds could gust up to 50 miles per hour in some parts of the valley. High pressure south of the Great Lakes brings partly sunny skies Saturday and Sunday. Light south wind becoming south, southwest 10 to 15 miles per hour in the morning. Southwest wind 5 to 8 miles per hour becoming southeast after midnight.

Wednesday night: Clear, with a low around 47. Northwest winds 5 to 10 miles per hour.

The forecast for the weekend calls for mostly sunny skies and highs in the 50s. South southwest wind 5 to 7 miles per hour becoming southeast in the evening. A few clouds possible Thursday night as lows drop into the 20s to low 30s. Southeast wind 3 to 8 miles per hour.

Friday, March 16: High: 33.

Broadcom abandons plans to buy Qualcomm after Trump blocks the deal
The US government views Huawei - one of the world's biggest telecommunications companies - as a national security threat. Broadcom's access to the president may have led it to underestimate what was needed to win the approval process.

Wednesday - Sunny with a high in the mid-60s and southwest wind gusts as high as 25 miles per hour.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.

You might also be interested in.
. Night: Cloudy with a 70 percent chance for snow.

Today will be cloudy with a high around 37 and a 50 percent chance of scattered snow showers, mainly after 8 a.m. Night: Cloudy with a 20 percent chance for snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 80%. West wind 5 to 10 miles per hour.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger responds to rumours Everton want Jack Wilshere
Lacazette , 26, is now expected to return to the match-day squad after the global break having not played since February 10. "We make a proposal to him, I want him to stay and my desire is to see him linked to the club for the future".

Thursday night: Rain likely after 1 a.m. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.

Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Low: 15. Day: Partly cloudy with northwest winds 5 to 15 miles per hour. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Gets First Trailer
Needless to say, the trailer has magical glimpses of some of Newt Scamander's fantastic beasts and many of his adventures. She was involved with Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016 ) as well but only to the extent of screenplay.

Related news