Cesc Fabregas completes move from Chelsea to Monaco

Cesc Fabregas completes move from Chelsea to Monaco

Cesc Fabregas completes move from Chelsea to Monaco

"Cesc Fabregas has today completed a permanent transfer to Monaco", Chelsea said on their website as Ligue 1 Monaco tweeted a video of Fabregas with a voice-over saying "now it's time".

Monaco have scored just 16 goals in the league this season, and a reliable striker would help fire them out of the relegation zone.

Since joining the Blues from FC Barcelona in 2014, Fabregas has gone on to make 198 appearances while winning two Premier League titles and the FA Cup.

Donald Trump promises USA citizenship for H-1B visa workers
The president has threatened to call a national emergency if Congress doesn't reach an agreement to fund his border wall.

Cesc Fabregas has joined AS Monaco on a three-and-a-half-year deal from Chelsea, where he will be coached by former Arsenal teammate Thierry Henry.

"I am looking forward to starting, we have a big game against Marseille on Sunday".

Fabregas fell out of favour at Stamford Bridge since the arrival of Italian manager Maurizio Sarri in the summer, and was keen to move on to get more first-team opportunities. "It is a quality squad with young players and a young coach", said Fabregas, referring Henry.

‘Criminal Minds’ to End After 15 Seasons
Variety reports the show is now shooting Season 14, which consists of fifteen episodes. Criminal Minds , one of television's longest-running procedurals, is coming to an end.

What his departure does do is free up a large chunk of Chelsea's wage bill, with Fabregas the third-highest paid player at the club behind N'Golo Kante and Eden Hazard despite only having six months left on his contract.

Having enjoyed a glittering career, capped by winning the World Cup with Spain in 2010, Fabregas arrives at a club who were French champions just 18 months ago but are now in crisis.

Henry has signed two defenders so far during the transfer window: 22-year-old Fode Ballo-Toure from Lille and 36-year-old Brazilian Naldo from Schalke.

LG unveils enormous 88-inch 8K TV at CES 2019
This includes a 65 inch 8K OLED TV screen, 65-inch 4K OLED and the high-end 88-inch 8K OLED TV screen. The TV runs on LG's webOS which is integrated with Google Assistant .

Related news