DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise | Your Everyday Commercial Drone
The Mavic 3 Enterprise Series raises the bar an redefines industry standards for small commercial drones. The Mavic 3T is suitable for firefighting, search and rescue, inspection, and night operations, thanks to thermal imaging features.
Due to a compact, streamlined design, the Mavic 3 Enterprise series can be deployed instantly and is designed for pilots of all skill levels.
- Compact and portable
- 48MP CMOS Wide Camera
- 56x Hybrid Zoom
- 640×512 Resolution Thermal Imaging
- 45-min Maximum Flight Time
- DJI O3 Enterprise Transmission
- Optional centimetre-level Positioning with RTK
Premium Camera Performance
The thermal camera on the Mavic 3T has a resolution of 640 x 512, supports point and area temperature measurement, high temperature alerts, color palettes, and isotherms to assist you in finding your targets and making quick decisions.
The thermal and zoom cameras on the Mavic 3T support 28x continuous side-by-side zoom for easy comparisons.
Both the Mavic 3E and Mavic 3T are equipped with a 12MP Zoom Camera supporting up to 56x Max Hybrid Zoom to see important details from a distance.
Flight Time and Range
Thanks to the next-generation O3 Enterprise transmission system with a quad antenna setup, the Mavic 3 Enterprise series can maintain a stable connection in many different scenarios. Depending on the area, the O3 Enterprise image transmission system is capable of up to a maximum of 15km of transmission distance.
With batteries optimized for endurance, 45-min flight durations allow you to cover more ground each mission, for surveying up to 2 square kilometres in a single flight. Max Flight Time: 45 Minutes. Surveying Area in a Single Flight: 2 square kilometres.
Fast charge batteries with 100W charging hub or charge the drone directly with 88W fast charging. Charging Hub: 100W, Aircraft 88W,
Omnidirectional Obstacle Avoidance
The Mavic 3 Enterprise series is equipped with a comprehensive obstacle avoidance system. Equipped with wide-angle lenses on all sides for omnidirectional obstacle avoidance with zero blind spots. Pilots can adjust proximity alarms and braking distance depending on mission requirements.
Advanced RTH automatically plans the optimal route home, saving power, time, and hassle.
APAS 5.0 allows for automatic route optimization around obstacles, allowing you to fly with confidence.
Centimetre Level Accuracy
The Mavic 3 Enterprise series has RTK support, which means you can achieve centimeter-level accuracy thanks to the optional RTK Module and support for network RTK as well as the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station. This when combined with the mechanical shutter provides DJI TimeSync support which streamlines photogrammetry workflows by improving accuracy.
Full Software Suite
DJI Pilot 2
A redesigned Enterprise flight interface that is designed to boost pilot efficiency and flight safety. Drone and payload controls are easily accessible with a single tap. Together with support for various route types, clear presentation of flight details and navigational information improves user experience. The DJI Pilot 2 app also provides mission planning features to carry out various types of photogrammetry and mapping flights.
DJI FlightHub 2
All-in-one cloud drone operations management for your fleet with support for live annotations and cloud mapping for seamless ground-to-cloud synergy. Efficiently manage inspection operations with route planning and mission management.
Full featured mapping software for all stages of work, from mission planning to processing of 2D and 3D models.
DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3.0
Analyze, annotate, and process images captured by M3T using DTAT 3.0 to detect temperature abnormalities in your inspections.
User Data Security
Local Data Mode | One-Tap Clear All Device Data | AES-256 Video Transmission Encryption | Cloud API
Similar to the Mavic 2 Enterprise series, the Mavic 3 Enterprise also supports a loudspeaker attachment which is redesigned for this new generation. It allows pilots to broadcast messages to assist with SAR applications. The loudspeaker supports recordings of messages as well as text-to-speech feature.
In The Box
- Mavic 3E Aircraft x 1
- Mavic 3E Intelligent Flight Battery x 1
- DJI RC Pro Enterprise x 1
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Propeller (Pair) x 2
- Gimbal Protector x 1
- 64GB MicroSD Card x 1
- 100W USB-C Power Adapter x 1
- 100W Power Adapter Cable x 1
- USB-C Cable x 1
- Protector Case x 1
- Screwdriver x 1
- Includes DJI Enterprise Care (extended support coverage)
*Does not include RTK module*
What are the highlights of the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series? What’s the difference with the consumer Mavic 3?
- Mavic 3 Enterprise Series include two models: M3E (Mavic 3 Enterprise) and M3T (Mavic 3 Thermal).
- With RTK module and mechanical shutter, M3E can achieve centimeter-level mapping accuracy, which is a significant improvement compared to decimeter-level accuracy of the consumer Mavic 3 (No RTK and electronic shutter only). In addition, M3E uses DJI Pilot 2 app, which can be used for route planning and mission flight. Compared with the DJI Fly app, which is used to control consumer Mavic 3, Pilot 2 pilot has more enterprise features.
- M3T integrates 640*512@30Hz thermal camera, which can be used for night patrol and abnormal temperatures detection, suitable for power grid inspection, solar farm inspection, search and rescue (SAR), firefighting, etc.
- Regarding the camera specs, both M3E & M3T support 56x hybrid zoom, while Mavic 3 supports 28x hybrid zoom. The minimal photo interval of M3E wide camera is improved to 0.7 seconds, which significantly improves the mapping efficiency.
- Mavic 3 Enterprise Series provide RTK, speaker and support both MSDK and PSDK for 3rd party software and hardware, which can meet the different types of requirements of enterprise users.
What are the improvements of M3E compared to (Phantom 4 RTK) P4R?
- Longer Endurance and Higher Efficiency: M3E supports maximum 42min flight time (with RTK module), 15m/s flight speed and 0.7s minimum photo interval, while P4R supports maximum 30min flight time, 13m/s flight speed and 2.5s minimum photo interval. So, the M3E can complete over 2 square kilometers 2D mapping area in a single flight (GSD=5cm), which is 2 times that of the P4R. (When the GSD is smaller, the advantage of M3E is greater. When GSD=1cm, the efficiency of M3E is 7 times that of P4R.)
- Better Photo Quality: The 4/3-inch CMOS sensor of M3E brings better colour reproduction and better noise reduction in low light.
- Improved Flight Safety: M3E integrates Multiple wide-angle vision sensors which provides omnidirectional obstacle sensing. The flight is safer and more reliable.
- More Stable Video Transmission: M3E incorporates O3 Enterprise video transmission technology, which offers maximum 15km (FCC standard) transmission distance and 1080P low-latency video.
- The altitude limit is increased from 500 meters to 1500 meters, supports panoramic photography, and more powerful controller.
What are the improvements of M3T compared to Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced (M2EA)?
- Longer endurance: M3E supports maximum 45min flight endurance, while M2EA supports maximum 31min flight time. The longer flight time of the M3T can greatly improve the operation efficiency in the inspection scenario.
- Tele Camera: Compared to the M2EA which integrates wide and infrared camera, the M3E has an additional zoom camera that can be used for long-distance scouting.
- Improved Flight Safety: M3T integrates Multiple wide-angle vision sensors which provides omnidirectional obstacle sensing. The flight is safer and more reliable.
- More Stable Video Transmission: M3T incorporates O3 Enterprise video transmission technology, which offers maximum 15km (FCC standard) transmission distance and 1080P low-latency video.
- Support FH2: Livestreaming, Coordinate synchronization, Media file sharing
What is the mapping accuracy of M3E?
- M3E GCP-free accuracy is about 2 times that of GSD. For example, at 100m flight height, GSD=H/37=2.7cm, accuracy is within 5.4 cm.
Which industries are Mavic 3 Enterprise Series suitable for?
- M3E is suitable for surveying and mapping, power grid inspection, wind farm inspection, etc.
- M3T is suitable for power grid inspection, solar farm inspection, SAR, firefighting, etc.
Which apps are compatible with Mavic 3 Enterprise Series?
- DJI Pilot2 and 3rd party app via MSDK.
Does Mavic 3 Enterprise Series support SDK?
- Support MSDK, PSDK and Cloud API.
Comparison between Mavic 3 Enterprise Series, M30 Series and M300 RTK:
- M3E/M3T: Foldable and compact design, easy to carry, entry-level enterprise drone.M30/M30T: 16x optical zoom and LRF, IP55, powerful RC Plus, suitable for customers who have high requirements for the zoom performance, ingress protection and flight control experience.M300 RTK: Supports mounting H20 series, P1, L1 and a variety of 3rd party payloads, suitable for customers who have high requirements for payload.